Saturday, March 15, 2008

Twitter-twat!

Twitter is like watching your avatar masturbate to a picture of herself.I think my twitter has tweeted its last. For those of you who don't know, Twitter is this thing where you do an update to quickly let all your friends and stalkers know when you are going potty.

You can even update from your mobile phone with a short text message: "Sitting in traffic, stuck behind another Twitter-related accident."

For me however, it is an experiment that has failed after one day. Even I don't care that I am sitting here editing photos to post, making this post, all while standing in-game looking at kawaii uniforms and gothy dresses.

And even when I am only doing one thing at a time, I can't imagine anybody would even care enough to constantly refresh twitter.com/kanomi just to read:

I am going to the kitchen.
I am opening a bottle of wine.
I am being reamed in the ass by a Bigfoot in a garter belt.

So say goodbye to the Twitter widget on this blog! Maybe I'll bring it back if I actually *get to know* some other SL twits, but right now it is about as useful as Second Life sandwich shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment