Friday, April 4, 2008

Baby, We Can Work Things Out

Photobucket"We are experiencing various inworld issues at this time, such as region down, logins failure, transactions, teleporting, timeouts on the webpage etc.

"We are aware of this problem and are working to resolve this as quickly as possible. Please refrain from any transactions at this time, as possible."



Baby, I know we can work things out. I know you can get a little stressed on the weekend. There's a lot of pressure on you. Everyone wants a piece of you. You get a little slow, a little angry.

But sugarchips, don't start throwing my inventory around. Come on honeyboard, treat me right. Don't drop me off in a place and refuse to come teleport me out.

We all got issues sweet-sockets. We can work these things out. Baby-byte, I was just looking at that other site, I swear. Just looking baby. Cutie-port, I could never go over "there." You know that, right?

Come on honey-core, don't be like that. You know you're my loving login, my sugar ping. There's nobody but you, you're my sweet Second thang.


Oh baby, did you have to go and change clients on me?




No comments:

Post a Comment