Thursday, April 3, 2008

Poseballroom Dancing

Mr. & Mrs. Phil Linden do some poseball dancingThe one-month anniversary of Tiny Dancing is crashing down towards us like a friend doing the teleport tapdance on your head.

That's quite a long time; in Second Life terms, probably something like forty-five years worth of posts!

Equally impressive, Tiny Dancing reached a new traffic milestone recently: five visitors. Look out Official Second Life blog! I am in your domains, stealing your traffics.




Tiny Dancing Blog Stats


In fact, things are going so well here, I was just solicited by Doubleday for inclusion in their new coffee table book of blog posts. I will be on page 324, right in between Gothgirl17's update about cutting:


Oh god. The mall is soooo slow today. I am so sick of this shit. If I have to work one more shift at Hot Topic I am going to kill myself.

and the teary-eyed confessions of a comment spam-bot:

Oh god. This server is sooo slow today. I am so sick of this spamming shit. If I have to figure out one more way to type V1agr4 I am going to kill myself.

Doubleday asked me for one succinct post that typifies my "typical posting style, subject matter, and tone of voice":

Oh god. Second Life is soooo slow today. I am so sick of this lagging shit. If I have to download one more release candidate, I am going to kill myself.


Yee-haw.
So I am quite pleased with my blog.

After all, it's quite an accomplishment for someone whose only talent in Second Life is being naked.


:o

No comments:

Post a Comment